Retractable & Swinging Screen Doors
Retractable Screen Doors & Windows
Discover the beauty of US Retractable Screen™ Systems for doors and windows.
Universal Screens utilize the technology of roll-up blinds, updated and advanced to work vertically or horizontally for both door and window applications.
Universal Screens manufacture the screens with a durable, lightweight aluminum housing that protects the screen material when not in use. Within the housing, the screen anchors to an aluminum tube with a tension control device. Universal Screens have patent pending anti-slam devices that insure doors retract fully without danger of trapped fingers or a “slamming” return.
Retractable screen door systems fit your application for a single door, double French doors, and sliding doors (all three are shown below.) They provide a superior solution to any product in the market today.
US Retractable Screen™ Systems custom manufactures their screen systems in the U.S.A. to fit precisely on your doors, windows, patio, and virtually any other opening suitable for screening. They are there when you need ventilation and stow away out of sight when you do not. US retractable screens are so unobtrusive in design, they can mount on the interior or exterior of your home and still remain nearly invisible.
Below are the best qualities of US retractable screens:
- Disappear when not in use
- Patent pending anti-slam devices and latching system
- Powder coated finish is available in 16 standard colors
- Made with SuperScreen™ mesh that is tear, puncture, and mildew resistant
- Use heat welded mesh at the top and bottom to help prevent fraying
- Patent pending easy grip DuPont nylon handle
- Interior one-piece magnet and end cap system