Heartlands recently completed a screen room addition in Wentzville, MO. The outdoor living space includes an outdoor kitchen, retractable screens, composite decking, an under-deck, custom installed concrete, and more.
It is fall cleaning time, and along with the fall comes cooler and damper weather. Mold loves nothing more than to show up under these conditions, so we wanted you to know how to protect your deck from mold and other fungi before it is too late.
In September, Qualified Remodeler Magazine reached out to us for their feature about under-deck systems. We appreciated the opportunity to contribute to this trusted resource for remodelers and home improvement professionals. The associate editor of the magazine contacted our office and asked our owner, Larry, the following questions. Here is what Larry had to say about under-deck systems.
It is important to properly clean your composite decking to help keep it looking fresh and new. Here are some proper care methods that Green Bay decking recommends:
Heartlands Building Company
- Tel: 636-728-0003
- Toll Free: 800-728-0026
- Fax: 636-728-0017
- Email: email@example.com
- Showroom Hours
- Monday – Friday 8-5
- Saturdays: By Appointment Only
680A Crown Industrial Court Chesterfield, MO 63005
Follow us on Facebook
- FALL SPECIAL | Napoleon GrillsNovember 1, 2017 - 7:57 pm
- Enter our Facebook Contest!October 17, 2017 - 6:41 pm
- Screen Room Addition | Wentzville, MOOctober 11, 2017 - 6:51 pm
- Glennon Card | Support Local Kids & Save 20%!September 29, 2017 - 7:21 pm
- Fall Cleaning Time | Corte-Clean®September 28, 2017 - 6:27 pm
- Qualified Remodeler | Under-Deck Drainage SystemsSeptember 26, 2017 - 8:59 pm
- Connect Online With Us!September 13, 2017 - 7:44 pm